5 months ago
Are you up to the challenge?
Become a Recruitment Consultant with a Market Leading Agency offering intensive training, a state of the art working environment and a career that can take you all over the world.
There’s some must haves
- Bright, Bold and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense and oodles of intelligence
- A competitive edge
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it’s the ‘U’ in USP
- Coachable. After all, who knows it all?
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Here is what you will be doing
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant you’ll be inducted into an intensive 12 week training programme to kick start your career in recruitment. A Recruitment Consultant is a relationship builder, by utalising all that you are shown, you’ll build lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Identifying candidates via search methodologies and contacting them over the phone and via face to face meetings to assess suitability
- Researching your market to become an expert by identifying the businesses employing candidates in your market
- Using sales techniques to create opportunities with clients via phone calls and email communication and ultimately face to face meetings
- Working to stringent targets for both activity and revenue
- Finding great people for jobs, and great jobs for people
A permanent position in an award winning business with a starting salary of £18,000.
- Career progression in your own hands
- Unbeatable earning potential with no limits
- Monday – Friday business hours
- State of the art working environment
- Award winning training
- Support, guidance, mentorship
- Excellent holidays, your birthday off and a pension
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- On-site parking
To kick start your career in recruitment please apply with a CV and a covering letter outlining why you’re destined to be a recruiter. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.