2 months ago
A dynamic UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated Associate Solicitor, to join their market leading Agriculture team, based in either Bristol or Bath. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property/Agricultural Solicitor to join an extremely highly regarded team, who pride themselves on their bespoke offering which has led to their growth and success on a national level.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting an impressive portfolio of clients nationally, and running a varied caseload of non-contentious matters
- Build excellent relationships with existing clients, including farmers, land owners, estates and agri-business, and actively participate business development activities to obtain new clients
- Provide clear and concise bespoke advice to clients and efficiently progress client matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent (minimum of 4 years PQE)
- Experience in commercial property is essential
- Ideally you will have experience in Agricultural matters and the sale and purchase of rural land, however an interest in the rural community is key
- Excellent relationship building skills, with a desire to immerse yourself in business development activities
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary (please get in touch to discuss this further)
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would be suitable for this role or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.