7 months ago
Associate Solicitor Non-Contentious Construction
A dynamic UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated Associate Solicitor, to join their Legal 500 Construction and Engineering team, in their modern Bristol office. Notably, you would be working within one of the firms most successful teams, alongside key players in the property industry.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting senior Solicitors and Partners in the team with non-contentious construction procurement advice
- When the workload requires it, you will also have some dealings with contentious matters
- Delegate work to a Paralegal, and supervise where necessary
- Build excellent relationships with existing clients, and actively participate business development activities to obtain new clients
- Provide clear and concise commercial advice to clients and efficiently progress client matters
- Accurately record your chargeable hours and meet targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent (min 3 years PQE)
- Experience in non-contentious construction procurement legal advice and a genuine passion for the specialism
- Excellent academics (a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level)
- Excellent IT skills
- A drive to be involved with business development initiatives and progress your career
- The ability to convert technical legal information into clear advice is essential
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would be suitable for this role or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.