£24,000 - £28,000
20 days ago
06 March 2020
Audit and Accounts Trainee
Do you want to work within award winning Accountancy Practice? Are you Part Qualified and looking to take the next step?
A leading national Accountancy Practise based in Cardiff is looking for an Audit and Accounts Trainee to join the team during a rapid growth period. They are looking for an individual with enthusiasm, a desire to learn and the ability to see tasks through to completion.
As an Audit and Accounts Trainee your role will include:
- Working alongside colleagues to promote professional image and build good rapport with clients
- Preparation of accounts and having an eye for detail ensuring high level of accuracy seeing each task through to completion
- Summarising results and drawing conclusions
- Understanding objectives of each individual assignment and being self-critical in taking on and responding to feedback
- Attending training courses to aid development
The experience you will bring to the team as an Audit and Accounts Trainee:
- ACCA Part Qualified
- Previous Audit Experience
- Enthusiasm and proactive approach to any task that is thrown at you
- Strong communication skills to learn and build relationships with both colleagues and clients
And this is what you will get in return:
- Salary of £24,000 - £28,000
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Development and Progression Opportunities
- Fantastic growth opportunity to work as an Audit and Accounts Trainee for a leading Accountancy Practise
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (02921 673 750 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.