up to £30,000 depending on experience
7 months ago
Are you looking for a role in a large practice with local values? Do you want to work somewhere that you genuinely love to be a part of?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working in Newport, we are looking for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their modern and friendly office on a permanent basis. As Audit Semi-Senior you will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to partners and managers
- Lead the team and support junior staff members
- A range of statutory audits and client money audits
- Other assurance engagements including grant claims
- You will also be involved in the preparation of statutory accounts
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- You will need to be ACA or ACCA part qualified or fully qualified
- Consistent and recent audit experience
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Sage Experience would also be beneficial
- We are looking for someone who is a proactive problem solver
And this is what you'll get in return:
As Audit Semi-Senior you will receive:
- Central Newport location – accessible by public transport
- Competitive annual salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Companywide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the Audit Semi-Senior role to Lucy with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.