Up to £35,000
20 days ago
28 June 2019
Do you want to work within a forward thinking practice who really pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients? Are you looking for the opportunity to support and mentor other team members?
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting into the partners you will be responsible for the completion of your own assignments within designated time frames.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Involved in a broad range of assignments across a range of sectors including charity
- Statutory audits
- Client money audits including solicitors accounts rules
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Checking through junior team members work
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA
- 2 years' experience working within a similar role
- Experience working with Sage is desirable
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £35,000pa dependant on experience
- Flexible working
- Study package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (email@example.com / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.