CW - Automation Tester - Cardiff
26 days ago
21 May 2021
Up to £45,000
This is the chance for an Automation Tester to join an award-winning Fintech based in Cardiff. They are expanding fast and are looking to bring more talented tech professionals on the journey with them. You will join a squad of engineers and designers delivering manual and automated tests ensuring high quality and performance is maintained for the company products and solutions
As an Automation Tester, this is what you’ll be doing
· Perform Manual and Automated Tests
· Implement new tools and processes.
· Help establish a modern test framework.
· Learn and adhere to DevOps and Agile practices
As an Automation Tester, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Software Testing experience particularly with automation
· Familiar with automation testing tools such as UI automation, API testing, etc.
· Test management tools experience
· Able to interpret code (JS, .NET, C#)
· Ideally familiar with CI/CD
As an Automation Engineer, this is what you’ll get in return.
· Salary up to £45,000
· Generous Annual Bonus
· Private Medical Insurance
· Further remote flexibility post covid but looking to get people into their brand new office facilities
· Free office gym and parking
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.