£45000 - £55000
7 months ago
£45000 - £55000
An exciting new opportunity at a nationally well-established and exciting company at their Cardiff office for an Automation tester to assist in testing their innovative platform alongside the team in their London head office
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a fast paced environment on an array of different and exciting projects.
- Assisting the London team by designing and owning the testing to be run over in Cardiff; including running the regression testing for releases
- Coordinate UAT, providing support to users throughout the UAT phase prior to release
- Distribute knowledge and experience to help teach other members of the team, including mentoring juniors.
The experience that you'll bring to the team
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualification
- Experience in Automation (tools such as Selenium, Gherkin etc.)
- Experience in writing/developing test plans
- Significant commercial experience carrying out regression testing and BDD
- Strong knowledge of JIRA and working within an Agile/Scrum Environment
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Extremely generous pension scheme
- Paid overtime
- 25+ days holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
And much more…
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, help drive and deliver a great service as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673760 / 07903 436441
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.