Data Engineer (Azure)
£400-£500p/d (Outside ir35)
Our market leading South Wales based client seek an experienced Data Engineer to join their technology team. The contract role is for an initial 2 month period, likely to be extended well into the new year and will be fully remote.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive Data Engineering background with expert level Azure Data Factory skills.
You will also have skills in experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse and Azure SQL
- Strong experience of using CI/CD techniques and processes in Azure DevOps
- DevOps/Git repository code promotion and change management experience.
- Strong experience in maintaining and optimizing the Azure Synapse to maximize performance.
- Strong experience in building pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Strong experience with Azure Data Lake.
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments.
- The ability to mentor junior members of the existing team and share technical knowledge of Azure Data Stack.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*