about 1 month ago
B2B Business Development Manager
We are currently working with an exciting and innovative company established in 2017 who specialise in AI technology.
They are changing and developing the way businesses engage with their customers through the use of chat bots. Our clients have contracts with Bacardi, AA and Welsh Water just to name a few.
This is what you will be doing
Due to continual growth and an exciting pipeline of product developments, they are recruiting for Business Development Manager’s based Across the UK, they are looking for a strong self-starter to further business opportunities and actively increase revenue to meet their ambitious growth plans.
- To generate new business sales within private and public sector markets in the UK.
- Achieve/exceed business targets, expressed in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Translating account plans into actionable steps for self and virtual team being ready to hand the account over to our account management team.
- Creation of a win plan for all acquisition opportunities, demonstrating your own required actions and effective engagement of your virtual team.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer/prospect organisation.
- Experience/knowledge of the sporting industry and selling into it.
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary with Performance bonuses
- Full bespoke training
- Car Allowance
- Company Holidays
- Barclays Premium Banking
- Birthday Holiday
- Nights out / social events
- Part of an exciting environment and growing company
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*