£17 - £18 per hour
about 1 year ago
Banking Analyst - £18 per hour inside IR35 - 7 months (extension likely) - Stockton-on-Tees - hybrid (3 days on site) - one stage virtual interview - start date ASAP
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a banking analyst to work with one of the global leader manufacturing in cutting edge green technology. You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of banking and financial processes and information to the company. This is a great opportunity to grow your skill set within a supportive and social team.
- Working with the other team members to ensure the department provides an efficient and effective service and that stakeholders receive exemplary customer service.
- Maintain bank and treasury account reconciliations for the business to ensure the accounting transactions are booked correctly and the internal stakeholders including treasury have good visibility of physical cash flow
- Monitor the Corporate credit card usage and work with the Accounts Payable department to ensure all cardholders submit expense claims for the amounts spent in a timely manner
- Initiate and review internal and external payments on ERP systems in line with agreed timetable, ensure the payments interface with banking software is successful and that all payments are approved on schedule
- Monitor all banking transaction exceptions which do not clear on payment runs and work with internal and external customers to ensure the issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Working Knowledge of ERP system such as SAP
- Work experience within finance department
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level (Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Working Knowledge of Online banking platforms