£48000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Legal 500 Banking and Finance team, are looking for an enthusiastic Solicitor (NQ-4PQE) to join their high performing national team, based in their central Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and be given exceptional support to ensure you thrive.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Banking and Finance Solicitor, you will play a key part in a rapidly growing team that deals with a broad range of finance matters, acting for lenders and corporate borrowers
- Act for banks, government agencies and corporate borrowers on a wide range of finance work including acquisition finance, real estate investment and development finance, general refinancing and restructurings, and invoice discounting
- Build and maintain relationships with a varied portfolio of clients on a regional and national level
- Actively engage in the support provided from leaders in the field, and keeping up to date with the Law to ensure you develop your knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/Lawyer with previous experience in banking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven to progress your career
- Experience working within a city or national practice is ideal
- Ability to build strong client relationships and a commitment to their needs, and further business development
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary (NQ salary is £48,000)
- Positive work life balance
- Remote working
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Newly Qualified Solicitor role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.