£25,000 - £30,000
30 days ago
28 October 2020
BDM – F&S Small Works Projects
£25,000 - £30,000 + commission + benefits
About the company
I have the pleasure of representing one of South Wales’s leading fire and security business. The company have been established for over 30 years and have always remained at the forefront of alarm technology. Due to the growth of the business my client has identified a gap in their current business model. They are looking to recruit a BDM to target small works and maintenance contracts.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Generating new business from new installations and maintenance contracts.
- Targeting existing clients in order to maximise revenue return.
- Regional role covering South Wales.
- Office and field based.
- Presenting to decision makers within SME business.
- Generating quotes and responding to enquiries.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the fire and security industry.
- Understand BS5839 and relevant security regulations.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary up to £30,000.
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.