£10 - £20 per hour
02921 673 758
6 days ago
22 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with Uk’s largest commercial aerospace company.
The Benefits Support Coordinator role is a temporary role for 6 months initially with a potential of the contract being extended.
Hybrid working, 3 days in the Filton office and 2 days home working.
What the Benefits Support Coordinator will be doing
As a Benefits Support Coordinator you will provide support in the following areas.
- Data check and processing outstanding invoices from multiple suppliers
- Processing documents for audit purposes
- Providing necessary support to the benefits manager
- Manage the shared inbox for reward benefits
- Daily administrator tasks including Car Scheme checks & approvals, splitting, and sharing report
This role is suitable for someone who
- Strong administration skills
- Great at problem solving
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- HR experience would be beneficial
The successful Benefits Support Coordinator will be rewarded with.
- Salary range of £33,000- £35,000 DOE (Depending on Experience)
- Excellent opportunity for development
If you think this Benefits Support Coordinator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.