3 months ago
June 24th 2019
Beverage Development Manager
An Exciting opportunity for a Development Manager looking to join an ambitious, Global Company in Bristol.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Research and create liquid development breifs to support Marketing Initiaves. This will include legislative requirements assessing operational options and breifing flavour houses
- On time in Budget delivery of new products
- Providing Technical expertise covering issues of legislation and compliance for multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Providing Technical support in resolving specific production issues
- Working with suppliers onn cost reduction and development initiatives
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Full Understandingof the principles of Manufacturing
- Knowledge of technical legislationby production and sales region
- Familiar with the development and implementation of business process development and lean operations
- Technical and regulatory Knowledge and 5 years experience with Manufacturing and related processes
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary Circa £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Private Medical Care
- Staff Wine Allowence
- Retail Discounts
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like your next role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Julian Richards.