£41000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
3 months ago
BI Developer - Up to £47,000 - Fully Remote Options Available
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a prestigious arm's length body of the government who specialise in solving disputes. They have a large amount of cases and are an incredibly worthwhile organisation to work for.
We are supporting them to a recruit for a BI Developer who can take a holistic view of the data warehouse and informational needs, consult with key stakeholders and suggest improvements.
What the BI Developer will be doing
You will be supporting the transformation lead in delivering digital transformation in the organisation through the streamlined use of data.
- Assess the current data warehouse arrangement, suggesting improvements for the way data is sourced and stored
- Design solutions for ETL/ALT and SSIS processes
- Work closely with additional teams to ensure reporting requirements are obtained to a high standard for analysis
- Identify upcoming opportunities for further query and reporting functionality
What the successful BI Developer will bring to the team
You will have a good understanding of the value of information, able to effectively discern between useful and non-useful data - being able to transform raw data into usable insights.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong ETL and pipeline building skills
- Strong ability to develop data warehouse reports
- Knowledge of ADF is desirable
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £47,000
- Full Flexible working policies
- Good medical benefits including GP access
- Death in service benefits
- 26 Days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays
Think this one's for you
If you think this BI Developer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.