£24,000 Pro Rata
about 1 year ago
Billing Administrator (Part Time)
Do you want to work in one of the top Law firms in the centre of Cardiff? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Working in conjunction with the Billing Support Secretaries, handling billing duties and ensuring efficient dispatch of invoices in line with stated standards and deadlines. This is a part time role (4 days a week), 12 month fixed term contract.
- Coordinating scanning, signing and sending of bills.
- Liaising with clients and internal colleagues.
- Preparing payment request forms.
- Arrange and execute monthly billing meetings.
- Dispatching invoices to meet deadlines.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Excel proficient
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent typing and accurate numeracy skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of up to £24k pro rata
- Full support and training to develop into the role.
- City centre location, easily accessible via public transport.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (email@example.com / 02921 673750) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.