over 1 year ago
Do you want to work within an international manufacturing company who are a well-known organisation within their sector? Are you looking to work for an employer who really value their employees? Are you organised with a key eye for detail looking for a new challenge?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Bridgend is currently looking for a Billing Specialist to work within a hands-on Finance & Project Management team. You will overlook the Billing function alongside administrative duties:
- Liaise with Accounts team to monitor and manage outstanding accounts payable invoices still pending final billing.
- Responsible for matching invoices to enable invoicing to clients.
- Manage and distribute any one-off or additional billing items throughout the month to be included in client invoice and/or manually enter corresponding charges
- Manage intercompany billing and resolve any intercompany billing discrepancies through final credit, rebill and intercompany reconciliation.
- Drafting, distributing and advancing all monthly client facing invoices for storage and distribution activities.
- Scan in monthly storage and distribution client invoices to shared client specific billing folder.
- Create and run reports throughout the month in support of billing and financial reconciliation
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working with a billing team/role (Preferable)
- JD Edwards (Preferable) & Microsoft Excel
- Strong eye for detail and organisation skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.