Up to £22,000 DOE
22 days ago
31 May 2019
Do you want to work for a leading practice in Newport? Do you enjoy managing a busy workload?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a small team you will manage a range of clients, providing exceptional customer service.
- General bookkeeping duties
- VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
- First point of contact for all client queries
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- 2 years minimum experience working within a practice environment
- AAT qualified desirable
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £22,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.