£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
- Business Analyst
- Bristol (Remote work available)
- £35,000 - £40,000
Our Bristol based software solutions client based in Bristol are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on a range of business change projects.
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with the Product Owner to deliver functionality across their product mix. Well versed in Agile SCRUM, you will be tasked with the capture requirements and relay these to the development team.
You will deliver the agreed project metrics on time and within budget, and assist individuals who are directly affected by change initiatives, helping them through the period of transition.
The position will see you manage business requirements from initiation through to delivery, ensuring adherence to the Software Development Life Cycle, working closely with key Project individuals to turn a Project Proposal into signed off documentation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define scope of proposed business changes in conjunction with Project Manager
- Provide assessment of change and define analytical documentation, approach and timescales
- Identify appropriate attendees, content and style of workshop and work to ensure focus is maintained on objectives and all parties contribute.
- Gather and document business requirements - Illicit comprehensive requirements from all levels and areas within organisation through various techniques eg workshops.
- Able to fit into a highly motivated team who advocate the Agile philosophy and continuous improvement.
- Experience of working within a genuine Agile SCRUM team.
- Produce Functional Specification/User Stories.
- Produce and liaise with stakeholders to achieve documentation sign-off.
Skills / Experience
The successful candidates will have a proven track record of managing business requirements in a multi-project complex environment, dealing with multiple stakeholder levels and delivering complex information in an easy to understand way.
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with a genuine passion for technology and a desire to further develop their skillset.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*