£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 67 37 46
20 days ago
04 February 2022
- Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst , as a highly motivated team member, you will support and assist with shaping the Business Analysis Community of Practice.
- Accountable for the analysis of an assigned programme, you will provide oversight and coaching to other BA’s on your team to continually deliver high calibre work.
- Both leading and acting as a point of escalation for analysis within the assigned programme and across the BA community you will be a role model for the key skills and behaviours.
- Maintaining a strong stakeholder network at all levels and owning the Product Owner relationship within your assigned programme, you will work collaboratively to enable positive outcomes.
- This role requires the successful candidate to commute to our main office in Cardiff on a frequent basis. Therefore, we are unable to consider applicants from outside of the UK.
- Do you have knowledge and practical experience of the Agile principles within the Scrum Framework as well as the Scaled Agile Framework ART?
- Do you have experience in developing strong stakeholder relationships at all levels within an organisation?
- Do you have full project lifecycle involvement at a senior team level across multiple project types?