£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Business Analyst | Birmingham | Hybrid (2 days per week onsite) | Up to £45,000 | 2 stage interview process
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity? Yolk Recruitment is currently supporting a leading company on their search for a Business Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on IT and business change projects, with a focus on delivering value to the company and its clients.
The company operate hybrid working with 2 days per week in the Birmingham office.
- Managing stakeholders through the discovery phase for requirements elicitation and capture
- Supporting test plan creation and execution as part of release management of change
- Creating documentation for bespoke applications
- Supporting the project/change sponsor in writing clear requirements that can be easily translated into technical requirements
- Clearly articulating business requirements and business process flows for programmes of work
- Preparing business analysis documentation
- Previous experience within a similar role delivering business analysis in an IT change environment
- Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Previous experience of requirements gathering
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Salary up to £45,000
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.