Up to £45000.00 per annum
17 days ago
07 April 2023
Business Analyst | Birmingham | Hybrid (2 days per week onsite) | Up to £45,000 | 2 stage interview process - Legal Sector
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity? Yolk Recruitment is currently supporting a leading company on their search for a Business Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on IT and business change projects, with a focus on delivering value to the company and its clients.
The company operate hybrid working with 2 days per week in the Birmingham office so you must live within a commutable distance and ideally haev expereince in the professional services insustry.
- Managing stakeholders through the discovery phase for requirements elicitation and capture
- Supporting test plan creation and execution as part of release management of change
- Creating documentation for bespoke applications
- Supporting the project/change sponsor in writing clear requirements that can be easily translated into technical requirements
- Clearly articulating business requirements and business process flows for programmes of work
- Preparing business analysis documentation
- Previous experience within a similar role delivering business analysis in an IT change environment
- Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Previous experience of requirements gathering
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Salary up to £45,000
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working