£60000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
Business Analyst - Cloud Focus - Enhanced Security Clearance Required - UP TO £80k - 2 Stage Interview Process - Manchester - Cheltenham - DV only
Only Applicants with active clearance will be considered,
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Global Defence Company looking to grow their National Security division in the UK. They're looking for an experienced Business analyst to join their Manchester office.
As a DV cleared Business Analyst you will work closely with stakeholders (internal & external) particularly during the initial phase of projects to gather requirements & assist the technical leadership in formulating workable technical solutions. To be successful you will need Strong experience working as a Business Analyst within a secure environment as well as strong understanding of Agile / Scrum process.
This role is based at their Manchester location & they offer flexible hybrid working dependent on the project needs. Active security clearance is essential for the role.
As a Business Analyst, you will;
- Be deployed to work alongside delivery teams working in an agile manner to act as the key interface between the delivery teams and the core customers business.
- Be responsible for building a mature understanding of the customer's organisation to capture, manage, and facilitate sign off of business requirements for your core delivery area, developing an agile backlog of requirements.
- To be achieved through leading / facilitation of key workshops, meetings, and interviews with a range of stakeholders from business users through to engineering leads capturing these requirements at both the business and technical levels.
- Ensure these requirements are correctly translated into structured form such as use cases, functional requirements, and interface designs etc for delivery to be effectively undertaken.
- Support the incremental delivery of the defined capability in accordance with the Agile methodology including using SAFe.
- Work with the customer business to build a short term roadmap for the products you are supporting, articulating all associated risks and dependencies in order to drive the correct prioritisation of the captured requirements.
- Support the Customer through the lifecycle of a product, understand product dependencies, and be able to adapted to the ever changing prioritises, analyse the impact of these changes on the current development roadmap.
- Act as a proxy product owner where necessary to plan and prioritise work on behalf of the Customer.
Essential / experience
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies to define business problems;
- Experience of requirements capture and management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- A good understanding of available and emerging IT technologies
- An ability to understand how IT supports our customers' requirements
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups within a fast paced Agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, including senior management, operations personnel and customers