£40000 - £43000 per annum
16 days ago
11 December 2022
Business Analyst - up to £43,000 - Hybrid
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a excellent organisation that over half of the UK population benefit from. They work to keep over £2 Trillion safe while support and developing their staff members.
Yolk are helping them to recruit a new Business Analyst who will focus on the design and planning of any updates to the Automatic Enrolment system.
What the Business Analyst will be doing
You will be leading the analysis activity for the Automatic Enrolment project which will involve a number of key activities:
- Support the implementation of future changes to the Automatic Enrolment system through your Business Analysis
- Liaise with external solution providers (Including HR, IT, etc.) to meet strategic goals
- Work closely with both technical and business stakeholders to ensure business needs
- Design efficient business solutions
What the successful Business Analyst will bring to the team
You will have proven experience of delivering high quality business analysis throughout the whole process, from the planning stage, through to final delivery.
- Experience providing Business Analysis using large scale data sets which have been complex or transformational in nature
- Demonstrable ability to produce evidence-based analysis that is robust under scrutiny
- Good vision to select and adapt tools and methodologies in order to communicate true business needs effectively
- Ability to work at pace
What you will get in return
Salary of up to £43,000
Pension scheme up to 27.9%
Discretionary Bonus Arrangements
25 days annual leave
Hybrid working options
Think this one's for you?
If you think this Business Analyst opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.