£35,000 to £45,000
9 months ago
Business Analyst / Product Owner - Agile
This established technology company are currently seeking a Business Analyst / Product Owner to add to their existing team.
The company has a friendly team and a relaxed working culture but is working in a cutting edge environment with the products incorporating AI technology and making a real difference to the quality of life for people around the world.
This is what you'll be doing
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the business, as well as customers to gather and document business requirements as well as to help facilitate the agile development process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- Supporting the Sprint Planning and Review Processes
- Mapping out User Experience
- Writing User Stories
- Participating in the sprint process
- Managing stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
The experience you'll bring to the team
You will have previously been involved in requirements gathering and documentation for software products, ideally within an Agile environment. Should also have experience of a number of the following
- Work experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Analyst or similar
- Experience of working within a software development or Product focused environment
- Experience working closely with software developers
- Experience of Scrum
- Conducting user workshops
- Creating wireframes or similar techniques
- Writing user stories
- Experience of UX / Usability / Software Design processes
This is what you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work for a growing technology company who's product is making a real difference to people's lives. As well as a relaxed working culture you will be working on an interesting set of product and technologies including AI applications.
Apply now for more details