£40000 - £46000 per annum
26 days ago
09 December 2022
Business Analyst Manager - up to £46,000 - Hybrid
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a fantastic organisation that benefits over half the UK population. While working to keep over £2 Trillion safe they prioritise their employee's diverse needs.
We are supporting them to recruit a new Business Analyst Manager to lead both their Business Analysis team and their Knowledge Management team.
What the Business Analyst Manager will be doing
The Business Analyst Manager will be focused on leading and mentoring their teams while working with business stakeholders to develop efficient processes.
- Line manage direct reports
- Identify areas of the process and business that could be improved
- Lead enhancements to the current processes and systems
- Effectively define and document all processes and systems and their proposed/active improvements
What the successful Business Analyst Manager will bring to the team
You will have proven experience as a Business Analyst as well as experience as a Line Manager. You'll be proactive, with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding the life-cycle of projects using agile, waterfall and any other suitable methodologies
- Business Analyst and Line Management Experience
- Experience of negotiating priorities and influencing decisions
- Previous use of LEAN techniques
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £46,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Discretionary Bonus Arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working options
Think this one's for you
If you think this Business Analyst Manager opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.