£42500.00 - £45500.00 per annum
2 months ago
Business Change Manager
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with Uk's largest savings organisations in the UK. The Business Change Manager role is a Fixed Term contract for 23 months with a possibility of an extension. Operating on a hybrid basis 40% a month with flexibility on the days you WFH. This is public sector organisation with all the added benefits you will expect from a civil service organisation
What the Business Change Manager will be doing
As a Service Transition Manager, you will provide an integrated view of change across the programme and proactively develop and deliver the business change communication strategy & approach, including appropriate communication plans and interventions.
- Develop project business change/ stakeholder engagement documentation/ artefacts
- Monitoring, manage and deliver the business change/ stakeholder engagement activity for the project, in agreement with the Project Manager.
- Setting the communications strategy, developing communications delivery plans with team, working closely with the Business Change Managers and Project Manager
- Provide creative and practical ideas, tactics and recommendations for communication approaches based on programme needs
What the successful Business Change Manager will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who
- Experience in managing business change and working in a change management environment across complex, large-scale business transformation projects
- Experience of working with and for multiple Directorates.
- Experience of delivering business change across multiple business areas
- Experience planning, shaping, and delivering business change engagement across Directorates/ Divisions/ BAU areas through a variety of different routes and styles
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Business Change Manager will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £42,500 (Non-London), £45,500 (London)
- Great work flexibility
- Generous Civil Service pension scheme
- 25-day holiday plus 9 extra public and civil service privilege days
- Access to a range of discounted online retailers
Think this one's for you
If you think this Business Change Manager opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.