£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You’ll get the exciting role of excelling the company brand within the Recruitment sector by developing and nurturing close relationships with potential clients. Working closely with senior stakeholders you will be given the tools to develop a financially rewarding and exciting career from day one, for a company that leads from the front.
You’ll experience excellent company values, with a very ethical approach to their sales strategy. Priding on a positive culture using innovative products to keep recognition and communication throughout the business a priority. With a staggering amount of employee benefits and a very generous pension contribution, which shows clear evidence they value every individual within the business.
Your key responsibilities include
- Grow & convert sales pipeline, reporting accurately using their CRM
- To build relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Arrange and attend meeting/demos with potential clients – Face to face or online
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and follow sales best practice
- Always fact finding to identify new areas for the company’s business development
- Able to deliver client presentations and demonstrate product in an articulate manner
- The successful person will already have the proven track record in B2B sales as a Business Development Manager/Consultant
- Experience within the contingent labour, labour outsourcing, recruitment and consultancy sector
- Deep knowledge underpinned by a direct experience in a banking, SAAS, Fintech or Invoice Finance space.
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both face to face, telephone and in virtual environments.
- I’m looking for top performers who will make a difference and bring something new to the table.
- Salary range of £35k to £50k with Uncapped Commission
- You'll get a fantastic 28 days holiday package + bank holidays
- You’ll work for a company that is passionate about personal development and a strong community focussed culture
- Private medical insurance with Bupa
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Techscheme with Apple and Currys PC World
- Cycle scheme
- Working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
- Full remote working, supported by Zoom, Slack,
- Eye care vouchers with Specsavers
- 50% discounted gym membership and other discounted benefits available
- 2 days charity leave per year
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Isaac Morrison at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.