£21,000 + commission - OTE £35,000
over 1 year ago
END OF FEBRUARY
Business Development Consultant
Searching for a new role that is right for you? If you have a proven track record in sales, and always take a consultative approach to gain results, then look no further. My client, the largest provider of leadership and management development in Wales, sees the bigger picture and believes in quality over quantity. Having expanded they are now looking for a Business Development Consultant to increase revenue for the business.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role will involve you building a portfolio of new clients and discussing their needs/wants for the courses/apprenciteships that our client provide
- Adopting a softer and consultative approach to selling in order to gain the best results and generate more business
- Maintaining and building on relationships with existing customers, and making any call warm through excellent rapport building
- You must be able to listen and understand your customer through offering the right technical and business advice
- Through following up on leads you will be generating outbound calls and working business to business
- You will be able to work independently so a proactive approach, and good work ethic, will help you to focus on developing new business
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- As well as the ability to build excellent rapport over the phone, technical knowledge of the industry will be hugely beneficial
- A high level of professionalism is expected in written as well as verbal mannerisms over the phone
- An individual that goes above and beyond to tackle negotiation, as well as objection handling, in a consultative manner will be sure to thrive in this role
- Planning and organisational skills is an absolute must in order to hit the ground running and maintain consistent performance
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £21,000 basic + lucrative commission structure
- You will have 25 days of holiday to enjoy
- Luxury office hours of working Monday – Friday with an early Friday finish at 3.30pm!
- Full ongoing training will be provided to get you up and running
- Heaps of progressions opportunities will be up for grabs when consistently hitting targets
- Easily accessible via public transport
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on either email@example.com or 02921 673 727
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.