about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Director to take responsibility for the growth and development of an exciting digital agency in Cardiff. You will be working in a small yet established and growing team of 12, driving business growth forward with new and existing clients.
You will be looking to make an immediate impact in the role, bring lots of ideas and energy to the business and work alongside the Managing Director on ambitious growth plans over the next couple of years.
The ideal candidate will have a background in business development within a digital or marketing agency and have a hunter mentality, constantly generating leads and business opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge and wanting to progress their career!
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Director?
● Work alongside the Managing Director to achieve the growth plans of the agency
● Proactively generate new business leads and referral partnerships
● Qualify all incoming leads and enquiries and convert them into sales
● Speak at online and in-person webinars and events
● Attend events and networking groups
● Meet KPI’s and targets
What Skills/ Experience do I need?
● A proven track record of B2B sales within an agency
● Experience growing a business and scaling up
● The ability to define a scope of work and write proposals for web projects and paid ad campaigns
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Extremely target driven, while taking a consultative approach to selling and building relationships
● Full driving licence – happy to travel for meetings and events
What are the benefits?
● Competitive salary and commission structure
● 31 days holiday
● Take your birthday off, paid
● Flexitime for start/finish times
● Potentially fully remote or an element of working from home depending on your location
● Buy more holiday allowance
● Free drink, refreshments and breakfast within the Cardiff office
● Finish early on Fridays
● Expense card
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.