Business Development Executive
Are you experienced in lead generation or outbound B2B relationship building? Do you have an interest in sports or the energy sector? If so and you would welcome the opportunity to work from home then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
The Business Development Executive will play a crucial role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, by prospecting, raising awareness, generating interest, lead qualification, objection handling and appointment setting for others. Your aim will be to approach sporting venues across the UK who spend over £250k per year on energy and see if you can build a relationship with them enough for them agree to an appointment with one of the BDMs.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the energy sector, the solutions and services amber energy provides, and how this compares against our competitors.
- Research target market sectors and develop detailed understanding of business priorities and challenges to respond intelligently and with appropriate solutions - provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Researching and identifying prospective customer contacts and decision makers, and making contact with the goal of qualifying leads and scheduling meetings
- Plan approaches, pitches and campaigns that respond to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Gain commitment from prospects to accept calls from the sales team - provide clear and accurate briefing documentation for sales team to maximise conversion rates
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues on marketing campaigns, and pre and post follow up activities from events
- Raise the brand and product awareness positively via multiple channels, including attending networking events
- Anticipate objections and proactively address by using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Maintain CRM system accurately at all times
- Adhere to KPIs and targets and provide relevant reporting
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Outbound B2B experience
- Lead generation experience is ideal but not essential
- A keen interest in sports, the energy sector or both
- Communicates professionally, commercially and intelligently at senior level
- Knowledge and interest in the energy market and utility industry
- Proven success and drive for growing and building positive relationships in a business setting
- Enthusiastic, and hard-working individual with strong work ethic,
- Understanding of sales process and strong telesales skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
Ability to identify opportunities to qualify contacts and develop a business relationship
This is what you'll get in return
- up to £24,000 basic salary + commission
- 23 Days holiday
- Birthday day off
- Extra days leave up to 5 years
- Duvet Days
- Private medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Death in service
- Beer o’clock Friday’s 4 o’clock
- Pool / Table tennis
- Annual ski trip when we hit target
- Loyalty programme (vouchers, luggage, shopping trip and £500 experience)
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities