£0 - £11.79 per hour
26 days ago
Till the end of March
10 December 2021
Are you motivated with a can-do attitude? Do you have a background in b2b sales? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing care services company as Business Development Executive in Pontypool. Within the role you will:
- You will be responsible for driving new business activity for a designated geographical location whilst maintaining fantastic customer service/account management throughout.
- You will be a great communicator who is comfortable having empathetic and intelligent conversations with decision makers in both the public and private sectors
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
- Be driven and motivated
- Be a quick learner
- Have experience in the care sector (desirable)
- Achieve KPI’s
- A full UK driving license
- The ability to pass an enhanced DBS Check
By being a Business Development Executive, you will receive:
- Free onsite parking
- Café, gym, nursery and many more facilities onsite.
- Hybrid working
- A salary of £11.79
- 5 hour working week with an immediate start
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Business Development Executive - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Libby Crofts Coles 02921 673 722.