£24,000 + car allowance + commission
about 1 month ago
16 March 2020
Business Development Executive
Are you experienced at building strong succesfull business relationships both over the phone and face 2 face? Do you have a field sales background and the ability generate and self source your own leads? If so this could be the perfect job for you!This is what you'll be doing
Our client believe in creating amazing journeys for all their staff. As a Business Development Executive, you shall be at the forefront of the companies growth, assisting to establish Group goals and objectives, fleeting this into the wider business development objectives.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Sales, you are proactive in developing a sales pipeline and strategically promote the business to drive profits, identify new prospects and deliver amazing journeys to all our customers.During your journey as a Business Development Executive you will:
- Proactively develop a sales pipeline to promote the business and increase profit
- Follow up on any generated leads and referrals identifying new prospects and contacting relevant persons
- Communicate and liaise with new customers / clients and relevant internal staff to ensure effective resolution of any issues and concerns
- Recommend potential improvements to or new products and services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Deliver advertising materials / booking devices to key businesses
- Encourage feedback on the services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service retention activities for all clients
- Keep records of correspondence with customers following site visit or phone conversations
- Consistently achieve set KPI’s and objectives given
- Always be willing to support other business areas as needed
- Work closely with Marketing to target promotions and awareness
- Work alongside operations on new territory expansions
- You will frequently travel to other hubs, locations and attend events as the needs of the business require and as necessary for the performance of your role
The experience you will bring to the team
This role is exciting and key to driving the business forward.
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities and grow business within a defined territory.
- You will be tenacious, self-motivated and have a target driven approach.
- Unafraid of a challenge, you’ll be a highly driven and resilient individual who is confident working on your own, with a flair for creativity and thinking outside the box.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills to include listening, verbal and written communication.
- With an ability to build strong, meaningful relationships with new and existing clients, you put our customers at the forefront of what you do day-to-day.
- You embrace and embody our values by using them to guide your decisions and actions every day.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Uncapped lucrative commission structure
- £3000 car allowance
- Business to Business hours. NO late nights NO weekends
- Company benefits
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities