£25000 per annum
02921 673 731
6 days ago
22 July 2022
As a Business Development Executive, you will be building relationships with key contacts in businesses and overcoming any objections, using a consultative approach at all times. Your objective is to book appointments for the Business Development Manager’s to attend.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to progress into a field based BDM role quickly!
This company offer a hybrid working approach. If you are happy travelling to Cardiff a couple of times a week but working remotely the other days this is absolutely fine!
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Creating sales opportunities and offering technical advice to key stakeholders within businesses who’s role is to manage work place safety, risk management and the environment.
- Providing support and advice to customers on what range of products solutions is most suitable
- Responding to incoming client queries, targeted on up-selling to the existing customer base.
- Making outbound calls proactively, selling the business and product solutions to relevant customers, lead generation and following up on incoming enquiries
- Working closely with the field-based business development team, providing cross sell opportunities for other services, ensuring a consultative approach to maximise all available commercial opportunities.
- Create technical proposals to meet client’s needs.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, ensuring there is enough opportunity to achieve targets, while controlling the process from point of sale to close.
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Significant outbound telesales experience/ Recent graduate looking for role in sales
- Demonstrable performance against phone-based sales targets
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of seeking out larger commercial opportunities through a consultative approach
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a tool for new business and preparation
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to write proposals and quotations, quickly and effectively
Benefits to you
- Salary up to £26k
- Extremely realistic commission of over £32k
- Fast track progression opportunities
- Monday - Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.