Up to £23000 per annum
11 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of Cardiff's fastest growing technology company to recruit for experienced Sales Executives/ Business Development executives to grow a rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who's target driven with a proven track record of sales to earn a realistic OTE of £40,000.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be managing a high volume pipeline of inbound leads so you must be able to demonstrate that you are well organised and resilient to work through these.
You will be building relationships with SME businesses and overcoming any objections, using a consultative approach at all times to build relationships but show urgency for the sale.
You will be expected to work in the office 1-2 days a week but there is complete flexibility, along with a fantastic benefits package.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Make outbound calls to warm leads to convert into sales
- Prospect new business and constantly identify new areas to target
- Apply a tactical and methodical approach to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Compose professional and compelling email communication to engage prospects
- Overcome the concerns of any prospective customers before joining the membership
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date with correct information relating to the customer
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Telesales and objection handling experience
- Phone-based sales and customer service experience B2B/ B2C
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £23,000
- Extremely realistic commission of over £40,000
- Monday - Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.