Up to £25000 per annum + 37k OTE
15 days ago
09 April 2023
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading education provider to recruit for experienced Business Development Executives. You will be working for one of the largest coaching and training organisations that operate all across the UK from their head office near Cardiff City Centre.
You will be using an extensive database to contact new and lapsed customers to build relationships to generate business. Contacting healthcare providers across the UK, you will be using a consultative sales approach to understand their training and coaching needs and discuss with them the best option for their business.
This company are one of the leading providers across the UK and are extremely well known. There is a clear progression plan from the beginning, as you grow your client base you will manage those accounts and over the first 12 months build your pipeline.
To start with, this role will be office based, after a successful induction and probation period, you will then have the option to work from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone either with sales experience or looking for their first sales role.
What are the responsibilities?
- Make outbound call to prospective clients, understanding their business and the training/ coaching needs
- Manage an existing database of contacts and increase pipeline
- As you bring on new accounts, manage and grow those accounts - upselling and cross selling where needed
- Meet all sales targets/ KPI's, reporting regularly into the Head of Sales
What are the skills/ experience needed?
To be a successful Business Development Executive you will need the confidence and ability to build relationships with anyone!
- Experience in sales/ business development /Graduate looking for your first sales role
- Confidence to talk to people no matter who they are
- Excellent listening skills - be able to listen to what people are saying and absorb that content
- Self-motivated and able to "get going" without prompting
- Attention to detail and pride in their work
What are the benefits
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- Uncapped OTE of circa £37,000
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Clear progression routes into Senior BDE's AM's and BDM's.
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 4:45pm, Friday 8:45am - 3:30pm
- Cardiff - St Mellons & Home Based After Probation
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.