£28000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading hospitality technology business on a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive striving to be the top performer, ambitious, diligent and polite to work with both the sales & marketing team. With a focus on both inbound and outbound activities, recognising new opportunities within the active customer database, nurturing warm leads, booking meetings and demos and developing on conversations with potential customers to drive new business.
The company provides leading EPoS and software solutions to the hospitality industry and this is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant company which is fast moving and fun to work in with a number of social events and uncapped earnings for top performers.
Ideally the successful candidate will have vast experience in B2B outbound sales by developing your own database, calls and generating your own new business leads working to achieve on targets. This position is a consultative selling role in which you will need to have the right skills to enable you to educate the customer and follow up with any relevant information. The role will entail a high volume of calling, building data and using socials to bring in those new and exciting opportunities.
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Executive?
- Outbound sales finding new opportunities; new business and customers.
- Follow up warm leads and take them through the sales process
- Use social media & Linkedin to unearth prospects.
- Online demos to existing customers of new features and new products
- Update & manage the CRM (Hubspot)
- Prepare quotations on behalf of field sales team
- Cold out reach to target sector, establishing decision maker and being the first point of contact for the company
What are the skills/ experience needed in the role?
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following background and skills
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience
- Experience following up on warm leads, developing those opportunities
- Excellent phone manner being personable and polite.
- Hard working and committed to delivering success.
- Previous experience within B2B in a similar role, with experience of online demos and developing leads is essential for this role.
- Someone professional with a focus on maximising results and their own potential
- Up to £30,000 salary
- OTE of £40,000+
- 23 days holiday a year with an additional day for every year of service (starting after 2 years) up to a maximum of 30 days.
- 10% pension comprised of 5% employee contribution and a matched increase of 5% contribution.
- Opportunity for career development and full training on our software products.
- Your Birthday off.
- Opportunity to enrol on the Tech scheme and Cycle scheme giving you access to interest-free loans for tech and a bike and/or cycle accessories via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Modern offices with free parking, located just off the M4.
- 24/7 access to Health Assured's Employee Assistance Programme to help you deal with any personal or professional problems that may be affecting your health, home or work life or general wellbeing.
- Fun away days to help you get to know the team and try out new activities.
- Summer and Christmas events plus ad-hoc socials.
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.