Up to £25000 per annum + 35k OTE
about 1 month ago
Business Development Executive
Basic salary - £25k
OTE - £35k
Cardiff - Office based.
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of UK's largest business supplier to both public/private sectors, in search for a Business Development Executive. The company offers a wide range of products from technology to workwear.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a sales role with a hunger to progress quickly. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate should have B2B sales experience ideally.
As a Business Development Executive your aim will be to keep and build key relationships with your clients over the phone. Hit your monthly revenue and KPI targets, cross sell & upsell various products to improve your revenue stream. This role will be a mix of account management and new business sales.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Hit monthly revenue & KPI targets.
- Manage various accounts from active/cold/new clients over the phone.
- Bring on new prospect via phone/email/LinkedIn.
- Keep up to date with the various products available to the clients.
- Cross sell and upsell various products.
- Offer fantastic customer service.
- Deal with inbound enquires and orders.
- Communicate with customers through live chat.
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- At least two years sales experience.
- Phone based sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
Benefits to you
- £25k Basic salary
- £35k OTE Uncapped (Within first year)
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- 31 days holidays including bank holidays
- Full training provided
- Contribution pension scheme
- Death by accident scheme 5x annual salary
- Discounts on the company's products
- Charity support (paid day off to support charity of your choice)
- Life cover
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.