Up to £24000 per annum + 35k OTE
22 days ago
07 March 2024
Business Development Executive
Basic salary £22k - £24k
Office based - Cardiff
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading comparison service, looking for an experienced New Business Executive to join a brilliant company in Cardiff. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a background of sales who loves working towards targets, earning as much as possible and being a part of a strong team.
As a Business Executive you will be working closely with the sales team and will be accountable for generating new clients. Your day will be made up of building relationships, dealing with any inbound & outbound enquiries.
This role will be office based with two remote working days per month should you wish to use them.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Undertake a high volume of phone calls, both inbound and outbound, to prospective clients.
- Targeted at 10 sales per month.
- Build strong relationships with potential new clients.
- Be proactive by reaching out via phone calls/emails to generate new business.
- Manage the accounts when needed.
- Take responsibility of growing the accounts via telemarketing.
- You will adapt while selling to different prospects.
- Thrive under pressure while working towards targets.
- Efficiently manage your own pipeline.
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- 2 years Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Object handling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive and outgoing
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail.
Benefits to you
- Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- OTE £35k
- Monthly & quarterly bonus
- Flexi time
- Birthday off
- Christmas shutdown
- Takeaway Friday
- Free parking onsite
- Annual pay review
- No dress code.
- Pension scheme
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.