Up to £60,000
7 months ago
Salary < £60,000
A law firm on the outskirts of Cardiff are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to assist with the company’s growth and support its business objectives. You are not required to manage a team and you will be part of the Senior Management Team, reporting to the Directors.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Defining and implementing a business development plan
- Identifying areas of new business
- Preparing tender submissions
- Providing weekly and monthly reports to the Board of Directors
- Assist with the firms growth
The experience you’ll bring to the business:
- You will be an experienced Business Development Executive / Manager
- Ideally you will have knowledge of working within or with a law firm
- Alternatively, you could be a qualified Solicitor (practicing or non-practising) who wants to move out of fee earning and into a business development role
- A track record of business development and desire to carry out BD and attend networking events
There’s also some must haves:
You must be entrepreneurial, resilient and a fantastic people manager. Personality and culture fit is key for this firm.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Autonomy to carry out your duties
- The ability to make this role your own
- Support from Directors and the wider business
- Remuneration above market average
- Support to deal with management without having to fee earn
- Discretionary annual performance – based bonus
- Private health insurance
- Life Insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*