£23,000 - £25,000 + Company Car + Phone + Laptop - OTE £35-40,000
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Sales person within Business Development? Are you comfortable with building relationships with both existing and potential new clients? If so then an exciting and well established Office Solutions company is looking for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
The role will involve you selling complete office solutions to both new and existing clients. This includes photocopiers, Multi-functional devices, managed print services, printers, faxes, software and scanning solutions to customers withing a designated geographical area and within designated house accounts.
- You will be responsible for selling 3rd party software and hardware to both new and existing clients
- Maintain and manage your pipeline of existing and potential new business, and then update that information onto the CRM datavbase.
- You will have appointments made for you by the telesales team for you to attend and aim to close.
- You will be required to chase up warm leads provided from our internet generation programs and other sources.
- You are also required to self-source some of your own leads and generate leads through sales skills such as canvassing, phone calls and mail campaigns etc to generate appointments, demonstrations and proposals.
- working within an area covering South wales/Mid Glamorgan
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 1 year sales experience within a Business Development role
- Expereince within the industry or a similar 'solution' based sales role
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £23 - £25,000 basic salary
- Company car allowance, phone and laptop
- Lucrative commission structure
- 9am- 5.30 pm - monday - friday - no weekends
Are you up to the challenge?
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.