£25000 - £30000 per annum + £75k OTE
8 days ago
21 February 2023
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a rapidly growing software company.
The company supports clients in finding and winning public sector contracts using their software.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is target driven and has good track record in sales. We are looking for someone who has experience with SaaS / Subscription selling. The sales team has increased by 10 candidates recently and they are looking to expand even more due to their success.
You will be working in an established team identifying new prospect, managing the full sales cycle, and closing deals. There will also be an element of coaching with other more junior BDM's and SDR's. This will be a hybrid role in Bath where you will be asked to work in the office 2 days a week.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Outbound calls/ emails/ social selling to prospect new business to arrange a meeting with the decision maker
- Act as the initial point of contact for any enquiries or leads coming in
- You will also be responsible for the whole customer acquisition life cycle, from identifying new prospects to closing deals.
- Building and managing your sales pipeline
- Manage the full 360 sales cycle - using a consultative approach
- Building relationships with clients - always ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Product Demonstrations via webinar
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Previous experience in a business development role - ideally within SaaS of subscription selling but not essential
- Ideally experience in 360 recruitment
- Experience of full sales cycle management
- Target driven
- Phone sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office & CRM
- Great communication skills
Benefits to you
- Basic salary of £25k - £39k (depending on experience)
- £75k OTE
- 25 days holiday
- Additional day holiday for birthday's
- Private medical insurance
- cycle to work scheme
- Pensions scheme
- Access to mental health support
- Annual company bonus
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.