Up to £25000.00 per annum
9 days ago
13 April 2023
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of one of Cardiff's leading insurance providers to recruit for a Business Development Manager. You will be working alongside the National BDM and be responsible for driving new business activity through a panel of existing financial advisers and promoting products and services to target and new financial advisers and businesses.
This company are extremely well known in Cardiff and have won several awards, they are a social orientated company that really care about their staff. The majority of people you will be speaking to will be familiar with the company and your role will be discussing the benefits with them and building relationships to build a pipeline for the future.
The ideal candidate will be from a financial or insurance background and have a proven track record in sales. You will be working 2 days per week in the office and 3 days per week at home.
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Manager?
- Undertake telephone-based sales campaigns, making existing phone calls to new and existing businesses
- Hit and exceed set targets for outbound and inbound telephone sales and account engagement calls.
- Perform outbound account relationship management, building rapport with existing and new financial advice firms and businesses via the telephone
- Be responsible for winning new financial advice firms and businesses through outbound telephony activity,
- Deliver Webinar/Web demonstration-based sales presentations and training to target firms
- Work with the National Sales Manager to support external activity with telephone-based promotion and follow up
What skills/ experience do I need?
For this Business Development Manager role we are looking for someone who has worked within the financial industry or within a regulated environment
- Previous and demonstrable experience of working in a telephone-based sales role and hitting/exceeding set targets
- Telephone account management/relationship building related activity
- Previous use of a CRM system to manage day-to-day activity
- Skills as an influencer
- A results orientated mind-set
- Planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Customer service-based background considered but not required
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Uncapped OTE of £5,000 - £10,000 a year
- 25 days holiday + BH
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- A colleague profit share scheme.
- Funding for professional qualifications.
- Access to Perk Box for big brand discounts.
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.