£32000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a rapidly growing legal technology business for an experienced Business Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that are investing in their UK operation.
You will be joining an established Sales team that work on a remote basis, they maintain a good working culture due to lots of catch ups virtually and face to face.
You will have the opportunity to manage the full sales process in the UK and internationally, offering a leading technology platform selling into the legal industry. You will be attending pre-booked appointments set by the SDR team, offering demonstrations.
We are looking for someone with a Business Development background within a SaaS/ subscription based business.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Manager?
- Research, prospect, and contact qualified prospective leads
- Provide software demonstrations to customer and take through the whole process until the close
- Provide Consultation and act as a true trusted advisor and consultant to each individual sales process, understanding the individual needs and matching the product portfolio to ensure the best match possible.
- Exceed Targets: Actively achieve daily, weekly, and monthly individual and team KPIs, including individual contributor revenue targets.
- Manage, grow and maintain your own pipeline of high-quality prospects, nurturing them to the point of close
What are the Skills/ Experience?
As a Business Development Manager you will have the following experience:
- Experience in a business development role within a SaaS company
- Two years prior experience in 360 BDC or equivalent role
- Driven interest in the sales, marketing, legal, and technology industries
- Confident, professional and calm communication skills, both written and verbal
- A tenacious and resilient personality
- Confident in dealing and liaising with customers from various countries around the world
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to work well within a tight-knit team but excel independently
- Efficient time management skills
What are the benefits of being a Business Development Manager in this business?
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- Minimum £10,000 - £15,000 OTE
- Holidays - 21 days per year
- Additional 10 days per year - family days
- Thank Ben - employee benefits scheme
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Laptop provided
- Fully remote
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.