11 days ago
13 August 2021
I am recruiting for a Partnerships Development Manager/ Business Development Manager to join a growing fintech business based in Bridgend.
This is a brand new role for the business, who have around 25 members of staff and are expanding rapidly. You will be working in the Commercial Team, implementing strategy and engaging with businesses to introduce working partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development or partnership development, you will be proven to be a strong new business hunter with excellent communication and presentation style.
What are the responsibilities as a Partnerships Development Manager?
· To create partnerships in the identified business areas for growth - these partnerships should deliver a large number of new clients.
· Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve partnerships offering to increase user acquisition and revenue
· Identifying, pitching and closing partnership deals that bring in large volumes of clients
· Account management with existing business and constantly look to gain more business
What skills/ experience do I need?
· A proven track record for driving financial partnerships and exceeding targets in more than one territory. If you have experience selling to construction/ trades this could be an advantage as an area of development
· Experience working with high volume partnerships
· Demonstrated ability to construct, analyse, deliver new business products and a proven record of closing business
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
What are the benefits?
· Salary of up to £30,000
· 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
· Opportunities for Flexitime and to Work from Home
· Parking on site
· A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities