£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + OTE £10k
29 days ago
16 October 2021
You will be looking to make an immediate impact in the role, bring lots of ideas and energy to the business and work with the Managing Director on ambitious growth plans over the next couple of years
The ideal candidate will have a background in business development within a marketing agency and have a hunter mentality, constantly generating leads and business opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge and wanting to progress their career!
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Support the leadership team by heading up Business Development
- Proactively generate new business leads and referral partnerships
- Qualify all incoming leads and enquiries and convert them into sales
- Meet KPI’s and targets
What Skills/ Experience do I need?
- A proven track record of B2B sales experience in an agency, marketing or digital marketing
- Experience growing a business and scaling up
- A consultative approach to selling and building relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Extremely target driven
- Full driving licence – happy to travel between Cardiff and London for meetings
What are the benefits?
- 31 days holiday
- Take your birthday off, paid
- Flexitime for start/finish times
- Potentially fully remote or an element of working from home depending on your location
- Buy more holiday allowance
- Free drink, refreshments and breakfast
- Finish early on Fridays
- Expense card
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities