Up to £40000 per annum + £55k OTE
19 days ago
07 October 2023
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a software development company in South Wales in search for a Business Development Manager. The company's software provides training and advisory services to the education industry and various others.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a full sales cycle role with a hunter mentality. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate must be new business focused.
You will be working in a new BDM team working a full sales cycle from prospecting to close of sale. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the education industry. Selling via phone and video chat dealing with C-level decision makers.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Outbound call & emails prospecting warm/cold leads
- Hit and exceed revenue and KPI targets.
- Running a full sales cycle.
- Conducting video call meetings with key decision makers
- Building relationships with clients
- Manage your sales pipeline and update the inhouse CRM.
- Sourcing leads yourself.
- Attending meeting arranged by the sales team.
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Sales experience in B2B sales.
- Experience working in the education sector (Not essential)
- Excellent communication and rapport building Skills.
- Experience working full sales cycle.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Ambitious individual who wants to be the best.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits to you
- Basic salary of £30k - £40k
- OTE £55k uncapped.
- Mon - Friday working hours 9-5
- Hybrid working
- Contributory pension scheme
- Budget allocated to your ongoing career development for training courses.
- Discount Gym membership
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.