£45000 - £46000 per annum + £65k OTE
2 months ago
09 December 2023
Basic salary - £45k
£6k car allowance
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a plastic fabrication company in the UK, in search for Business Development Manager. This company manufacturer a range of bespoke smart packaging & containers.
This will be a new business focused role, where the candidate will work remotely and plan their own diary. They will be tasked to seek out new business through face to face and virtual meetings.
The right candidate will have field base sales experience, previous experience selling to blue chip companies with a hunter mentality. The products are technical and bespoke so the ideal candidate should have solution based selling skills.
What are the responsibilities as a Business Development Manager?
- Maximise sales opportunities.
- Cover the Southwest territory.
- Meeting clients face to face and on teams.
- Generate new potential leads.
- Running full sales cycles.
- Planning your own diary.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers.
- Update CRM and manage sales pipeline.
- Provide technical advice to customers.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- 3+ years' experience in B2B field sales.
- Experience selling to blue chip companies.
- Solution based selling skills.
- A clean and valid driver's license.
- Hunter mentality.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Brilliant time management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary £45k
- OTE £65K
- Full training provided.
- 33 days holiday
- 8% ER Pension
- Private Healthcare including family.
- Life assurance
- EBIT Annual Bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to the Utz Academy and support with career development
- Jubilee bonus
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.