£27000 - £35000 per annum + £60k OTE
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
Basic Salary - up to £35,000
OTE - £60k
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a startup software company in South Wales in search for a Business Development Manager. This company provides software that helps companies with their Compliance Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a full sales cycle role with a hunter mentality. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate must be new business focused.
This will role be an office-based role in Cardiff in their new office. You will mainly be selling via phone and video chat dealing with C-level decision makers from a vast range of industries.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Outbound call & emails prospecting warm/cold leads
- Hit and exceed revenue and KPI targets.
- Running a full sales cycle.
- Building relationships with clients
- Manage your sales pipeline and update the inhouse CRM.
- Sourcing leads yourself.
- Running software demonstrations
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Manager
- Software sales experience
- Excellent communication and rapport building Skills.
- Experience working full sales cycle.
- Software demonstrations
- Lead Generation
- Consultative sales approach.
- Ambitious individual who wants to be the best.
Benefits to you
- Basic salary of £27k - £35k
- OTE £60k
- Mon - Friday working hours 9-5
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Gym Membership
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.